Ninja games are always the top priority for me to grab entertainment. There are a lot of things which attract me towards this. Recently I download one game called Saboteur II which is available on the iOS platform. This game is all about a female ninja name as “Nina”. This game is quite challenging one. She is avenging angel that comes back with an extended Ninja game. It’s featuring all-new 8-bit graphics.
- The graphics and sound effects are updates
- There are ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 modes
- Explore the area and play extra levels
- It is expanding original 1987 game
- There is MFI game controller support
- Extended map
- There is original music by Sean Fountain
The story of the game is all about Nina who breaks into a dictator’s high-security compound to alter the high-security compound to change the course of a nuclear ballistic missile. After that, she escapes. There is an office of enemies which is built on the top of a mountain which is filled with caverns and underground tunnels. There are enemies on every step of the way and Nina needs to use skills to defeat them in order to reach the mission.